Want to Learn More?
Click to download our our Loan Officer Brochure
Hiring a Loan Partner
Holland Mortgage Advisors is GROWING Again!
Looking for a talented Loan Partner to join our team. Must be a hard working PA Licensed Mortgage Professional. And the best part?! There is NO grueling, lead hunting involved.
We provide a solid book of business, you just show up with a can-do attitude and your experience.
• 2 years of Mortgage Experience Required.
• Pittsburgh Professional preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
Full-Time, Full Health Benefits, 401K Match & PTO coupled with Competitive Salary plus Lucrative Bonuses.
Send your Resume to Careers@HMAmortgage.com
Hiring a Loan Processor
Holland Mortgage Advisors is growing! Looking for a hard working individual who will process loans in a timely and efficient manner to ensure a clean approval and a timely closing. The processor will work directly with the Loan Officer(s) to prepare files for submission to Underwriting and then to Closing. This position requires frequent communication with Borrowers, Referral Partners, Loan Officers, Underwriting and Closing.
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental & Eye. 401K, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. Work Hard, Play Hard environment within an amazing work culture! Remote work will be considered for the right candidate.
- Close Every Loan on Time
- Collect all Conditions from Borrower
- Review new loan submissions within established turn-times
- Verify that file documentation is complete
- Request additional items from borrower that are required to complete the loan for submission
- Order any income / asset verifications as needed
- Submit complete files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements. Clear any conditions that require communication to the title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, and etc.
- Communicate loan approval to Borrower and Loan Officer, and coordinate with Borrower to fulfill underwriting conditions
- Manage Pipeline to meet Commitment Dates and Settlement Dates
- Include detailed comments in Conversation Log every time a file is handled
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Must be proficient in DU/DO, LP, and major Originating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Detailed oriented.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or a combination of all aspects.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
Holland Mortgage Advisors is looking for the right professional to fill this long-term role within our organization.
If you or someone you know would like to be considered for a confidential interview, forward your resume and cover letter